Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tap Tap Tap

The days in between one chemo session and the next are relaxing days for me.   I'm not involving myself in much of anything these days, although at times, I feel like I should be doing something, some kind of work, weather it be sketching out some ideas for my very delayed and unnamed clothing line or making up some cool and fantastic jewelry.  But my mind is in such a relaxed and peaceful place,  I'll just leave everything where it is, in limbo for now.  Besides,  I'm like a baby these days, with all the naps I seem to be taking. I am, however, doing a lot of reading,  which is my favorite pass time.  I'm all caught up on the Sookie Stackhouse series, and re read my favorite book, The Fountain Head by Ayn Rand.  I started Atlas Shrugged, but couldn't get into it.  I'll try again later.  I also have read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin, whom I absolutely adore reading and will be going to the library to pick up The House of Seven Gables.  Catching up on some classics over here. 

Chemo session 5 is upon me, and I am so looking forward to knocking it off the list!!!   Hugs Love and Lady Bugs!!!!  Talk to yall later

No comments:

Post a Comment