Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Step by Step, Day by Day

Things seem to be moving along quite nicely.  This will be my 3rd chemo session, which means,  I will be reevaluated soon.... to see how the cancer is responding to the chemo. I'm feeling great, so in my eyes, they means the PET scan will show some positive signs.

The 3rd session is a success, and Wednesday night, an angle in nurses clothes fame me my Nulasta shot along with some fantastic info about curbing that bone pain.  CLARATIN!!!!!!!!  The sinus drug,  Claratin .  She says, for some unknown reason, the Claratin helps tremendously with the bone pain.  I'm ready to try anything at this point.   YEEESSSS, I'm excited about this!!!!!

Well,  I did as the angle in nurses clothes said, and I also took a tylenol PM.    How do I feel today, you ask?????  I FEEL LIKE DANCING.  In fact,  I did do a lil happy dance when  I got out of bed this morning.  I feel great!!!!  My head is sore, my shoulders are tender, but not at all like the first time.  The rest of my body avoided the gang fight and the semi truck.  WHEWW,  Thanks GOD

CLARATIN IS MY BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment