Monday, November 15, 2010

Its A Wrap

So, Vegas was a hoot, as usual.  The weather was great, and we got in some high quality h2o time at the Mandalay Bay Beach and The Mirage Pool.  Dinner at Tao was the most delicious meal I have had in Vegas,  and we  nearly got squashed to death at Tao night club.  A can of sardines had nothing on that place.  Needless to say, that was the shortest nightclub visit ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The fire codes must be more lenient in Vegas.  Any who,  back home and ready to get the rest of these radiation treatments done done and done!!!

So, a week and a half or  so later, radiation treatments are finished.  Got my discharge papers and info and found out that I, me, Ms Jalapeno Pepper, cannot and should not have been eating spicy foods, especially jalapeno's.  I can handle that for another 2 weeks, I'm just happy as hell to be finished with the treatments.
Ohhhh Yeaaaaa.  Happy Dancing abound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to Vegas but I've only heard great things about it. You gave me such a vivid picture that it's just feeding my passion to want to go.


    I'm happy that your treatments are coming along well. =)

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....Vegas! Amazing place!

    Merry Christmas
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Tonya, thank you so much for following my blog. I am following you back.
    I hope we keep in touch, and I get to know of your complete recovering.
    Un abrazo guapa.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog! I leave mine, I just created it, so if you want to you can see and follow if you like it and comment it! thanks! http://lagarderobebleue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete